Sunday, June 25, 2017

Mechanic's Hands



My hands have taken a beating the past 2 weeks with all the car troubles we have been having.  No matter how hard I try to keep clean, I always seem to walk away covered in grease and dirt. Automotive grease is one of the hardest things to remove.  It gets embedded in the skin and does not wash off easily.

I have found that this DIY hand degreaser works wonders on mechanic hands.  Lemon oil cuts through the grease while the salt acts as a scrub. 


However, this degreaser works so well I find my hands in need of a moisturizer to rebalance them after I use it.  For baby soft skin, I have selected some of my favorite skin oils to add to my moisturizer.


Though I am not fond of work on my car, I do what I have to do.  I am thankful to have products that clean my hands up well so I am not reminded of my days troubles every time I eat, write or pay for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog