Monday, June 20, 2016

Storage Tote Bag

My Never Ending Battle With The Toys!


JJ is such a boy.  He has more cars and trucks than a toy store.  I just can't keep up with all of them, they are all over the house.  No matter how I separate and organize them they are still everywhere. We have so many containers filled with them I just can't take it any more.

Last week I saw a new item.  There is was, a dream come true.  A large tote bag with handle, a must since we have to carry all our vehicles up and down the stairs and from room to room.  The best part, it had emergency vehicles all over it.  A favorite in our house. There was no question about it, I had to have this tote.

Our tote arrived today!  It is so much better than I had expected.  It is made of a nice sturdy canvas. This will make it easy to wipe down and clean.  There are 2 long straps that are securely fastened. Upon opening it, there are 2 metal rods.  One on either end of the bag.  These fold down into the tote and are attached to the bottom of the tote with velcro straps These rods are what give the tote the support it needs to stand open on its own.


This tote measures about 24x12x12.  It is huge!  It is so big that JJ can fit in it.  I especially love that it can hold some of his bigger sized trucks as these are what we really have a hard time storing.  Today we emptied 4 bins of trucks into this tote and there is still room for more.  I highly recommend getting one.




This tote is not just for children.  They have many patters to choose from.  You can order yours here: http://www.shopserendipitystyles.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html#2622


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog