Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Many Uses Of Essential Oil Toothpaste

I have been working on decluttering my home.  In doing so, I have been working on cutting down on the number of products I use and buy.  I am trying to find products with multiple uses.  Recently I discovered that toothpaste can be used for a number of things.

It all started with a tub of Thieves Aromabright Toothpaste.  Here are a few of the ingredients.

Calcium carbonate                                 Coconut oil                        Sodium bicarbonate
Peppermint oil                                    Spearmint leaf oil                          Clove oil
Ocotea oil                                         Cinnamon Bark oil                         Lemon oil
Eucalyptus Radiata oil                           Rosemary oil

This started me thinking about what else I could use these ingredients for.  I began by using this toothpaste in a few areas of my home.  To my surprise it worked wonderfully. Over time, I started  adding additional oils to the toothpaste and eventually began to make my own multi-purpose paste.

Here are a few things I use my paste for:

1. Brush my teeth of course.

2.  Deodorant! 

3.  Splinter Remover

4.  Bathtub scrub

5.  Bites & Poison Ivy

6.  Stain remover on clothing

7.  Immune booster 
    (I apply to the feet and neck.)

Keep an eye out for post on how to make your own multi-purpose past and a discussion on what oils should be on your list to consider for this paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog