Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Market Basket by Clever Container




The Insulated Market Basket by Clever Container is amazing.  I was shocked by its size.  This basket is 18 inches wide and stands 12 inches tall.  I was really expecting something so much smaller.


The outside of the bag is made of a sturdy canvas.  This durable canvas is waterproof and is easy to wipe clean.  The inside of the bag is an insulated plastic. This too is easy to wipe clean and is waterproof.  A metal bar lines the outer top rim of this bag and provides stability. This metal rim keeps the mouth of the bag open for easy access.  The remainder of the bag does not have support bars so if not full, the bag does collapse onto itself.  There is a zipper closure on the top as well as a sturdy metal handle for carrying. The metal handle folds down for storage when not in use.

What really makes this bag useful is that it can handle hot or cold foods.  This bag can fit most standard size crockpots.  I was shocked that with a little manipulation it was able to hold my over-sized crockpot too.


When not transporting pot luck dinners, I keep this bag in my car.  Hot summer days require extra attention.  I pack drinks in it as I run around town.  I use it for my refrigerator items on my grocery trip and leftovers when we go out to eat.

This bag is so versatile.  I love it and highly recommend it. You can purchase this as well as other Clever Container items here Clever Container.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog